Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Already Told You I Took a Course Once. Now Give Me That Arc Welder!

GM workers in Lansing victimized by out-of-state credit-card fraud

No hate here, unless you count the inevitable potshots at GM workers. Sorry? Instead, we find a cranky old man playing Boy Detective, analyzing a hastily-written article with the same attention he'd devote to an Encyclopedia Brown story.


"I took a course once" works wonderfully as a blanket justification for any questionable action. Tracheostomy? I took a first aid course once! Roof repair? I took an interior decorating course! Arc welding? I took Intro to Physics in high school!


No, red herons are birds that live in Southeast Texas. You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I'm guessing a written test was not part of this course he took.

    ReplyDelete