Monday, May 16, 2011

"When a Maa-aaan Rapes a Wooo-maaan..."

Saginaw Township man found guilty of sexual assaults against hearing-impaired girlfriend


Contra ray, I think the crack-smoking would count against the assailant, not the victim, since drugs impair one's ability to consent to sex.
Crowell, a father whose face didn’t appear in the clips, seemed angry that the victim called the police on him the night before and that child protective services had become involved. He speaks slowly, in an authoritative, gruff voice, often repeating statements several times.
"You called the cops on me...and I almost went to jail...when I didn’t do nothing," Crowell is heard saying. "I have no desire to punish you for what you did, no desire to harm you in any way, shape or form sexually."
He makes several references to "rough sex."
"I've never abused you, and I'm not going to punish you,” Crowell is heard saying. "I don't want to hurt you, (expletive)...I want you to say you're going to do what I want you to do tonight...I want you to say, 'I want to be dominated.'"
Multiple times throughout the footage, as the victim smokes crack cocaine through a pipe, Crowell threatens to tell Child Protective Services of her drug abuse if she makes any accusation about him to the police.
"I told you if you ever call the cops on me, I would give you one chance," he’s heard saying. "I will show you what it is like to be set up...show you what it’s like to be on the other side, to feel like you are going to lose your children.
"I have set it up, and if you (expletive) with me, you will go to jail, you will lose your kids, you will go down."
Of course, any sexual encounter short of home invasion by a stranger, preferably a violent maniac, couldn't possibly be called "rape." Note that Crowell, the defendant, tried to change his plea from innocent to guilty upon learning this would be introduced as evidence. Apparently he viewed the cellphone footage as evidence of guilt, even if ray doesn't.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to place a bet that if we could get some
    "raymondpistachio" DNA & throw it in the DNA databases when looking for unsolved crime we would get a match somewhere down the line. This man hates women, I didn't know about this war on men he is always screaming about.

    ReplyDelete